This page is to summarize adjustments made to the report Designing for Impact by Jessica Clark and Barbara Abrash, after Nov. 11, 2011.
* Only minor changes and typo errors were made, nothing significant to effect the conclution or analysis of the report.
1. p9, line 9 and line 12
changed "Fledgling fund" to "Fledgling Fund"
2. p14, line 12
changed "campagins" to "campagin"
3. p17, line 9 from the bottom
Changed "notes" from italicized to normal
1. p39, Overview – 2nd paragraph, 3rd sentence
Changed "A PBS national Veterans Day broadcast (2008)" to "A November PBS broadcast, in honor of Veterans Day"
(The national PBS feed was in November but not all stations chose to broadcast it on Veterans Day – some before, some on Veterans Day and some after.)
2. p40, Catalyst - 1st sentence
Changed "two documentary filmmakers, journalist Daria Sommers and cultural anthropologist Meg McLagan, to "two documentary filmmakers, Daria Sommers and Meg McLagan"
(Per filmmaker's request, refer to Daria Sommers and Meg McLagan as documentary filmmakers only)
3. p41, Funding Model - 3rd paragraph
Replaced the 2nd sentence with:
An investment by Impact Partners was repaid with sales broadcast and sales revenues within a year from the film's festival debut.
4. p43, Impact - Engagement - 2nd bullet point, 2nd line
Replaced "Iran" with "Afghanistan"
5. p44, Impact -Influence - 1st bullet point, 2nd sentence
Replaced "Valentine's Day" with "Veterans Day"
State Of Fear: The Truth About Terrorism
1. p59, the part before Overview
Replaced "2008" with "2005"